From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
History & Amenities
The village is not large and the properties are spread along the main village roads. Whittington Court is one of the larger properties and was the old manor house. Set near Whittington Court is the parish church dedicated to St. Bartholomew.
- British History Online on the Parish of Whittington
- Kelham, A, Sanderson, J, Doe, J, Edgeley-Smith, M, et al, 1979, 1990, 2002 editions, 'Nature Reserves of the Gloucestershire Trust for Nature Conservation/Gloucestershire Wildlife Trust'
- Gloucestershire Wildlife Trust reserves information online
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Whittington, Gloucestershire.|
- Genuki info and links relating to Whittington, Glos
- Whittington church history
- www.geograph.co.uk : photos of Whittington, Glos and surrounding area
|This Gloucestershire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|