(Redirected from Whiz Kids (disambiguation))
|Look up whiz kid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A whiz kid is an exceptionally brilliant or accomplished young person, a child prodigy.
Whiz Kids may also refer to:
- Whiz Kids (TV series), a 1983 American science-fiction action-adventure TV series
- Whiz Kids (album), a 1986 album by jazz vibraphonist Gary Burton
- The Whiz Kids, a dance music DJ team
- Whiz Kids (baseball), 1950 Philadelphia Phillies baseball team
- the 1942–43 Illinois Fighting Illini men's basketball team
- Whiz Kids (Ford), a group of post-World War II Ford Motor Company executives
- Whiz Kids (Department of Defense), a group of experts for RAND Corporation
- The Whizz Kids (band) New Zealand rock band
- WhizzKids United, HIV/AIDS programme
- Taki Matsuya aka "Wiz Kid", Marvel Comics mutant character
- WHIZ (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whiz Kids.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.