||This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010)
|Jesus Freak Hideout
Who Can Know It? is the ninth studio album by American rock band Showbread. The album was released on November 16, 2010 through non-profit record label Come&Live!. Who Can Know It? was produced by Sylvia Massy, who had previously produced Showbread's albums No Sir, Nihilism Is Not Practical, Age of Reptiles and The Fear of God. This is the band's first album to be funded completely by fans and released as a free download.
- "A Man with a Hammer"
- "I Never Liked Anyone and I'm Afraid of People"
- "Dear Music"
- "The Prison Comes Undone"
- "Myth of a Christian Nation"
- "You're Like a Taxi"
- "Time to Go"
- "The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things"
- "Only Jesus Loves You More Than I Do" (Demo)
- "The Drain" (Demo)
- "Minamata Disease"
- "Deliverance" (Acoustic)
- "It Is Well with My Soul"
- Josh Dies - Lead vocals, guitar, synthesizer, piano, bass, programming
- Garrett Holmes - guitar, synthesizer, piano, bass, vocals
- Patrick Porter - bass, guitar, synthesizer, piano, vocals
- Drew Porter - drums and percussion, synthesizer, guitar
- Rich Veltrop - production, engineering, mixing, additional harmony arrangements
- Sylvia Massy - production