Whom the gods would destroy (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Whom the gods would destroy they first make mad" is a line from a poem by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1875).
Other uses of the phrase include:
- Whom the Gods Would Destroy, a novel written by Richard P. Powell
- "Whom the Gods Would Destroy", the title of issue #126 (1966) of the comic book The Mighty Thor
- "Whom the Gods Would Destroy", 1st Lewis episode in Series 1
- Whom the Gods Would Destroy (film), a 1919 American film directed by Frank Borzage
- Thor: I, Whom the Gods Would Destroy (1988), a Marvel Graphic Novel featuring the superhero Thor
- Whom Gods Destroy (comics), a 1997 four-issue comic book limited series written by Chris Claremont
- "Whom Gods Destroy", a third season episode of Star Trek: The Original Series
- Whom the Gods Destroy, a 1934 film
- Those Whom the Gods Detest, an album by Nile
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whom the gods would destroy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.