Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up whopper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Whopper is a hamburger sold by Burger King.
Whopper or Whoppers may also refer to:
- Whoppers, small, spherical confectionery sold by Hershey
- "The Whopper", an episode of the television series Lassie’’
- Gordon Lane (1921–1973), Australian rules footballer, nickname "Whopper"
- Mike Lenarduzzi (born 1972), Canadian retired ice hockey goaltender, nickname "Whopper"
- Billy Paultz (born 1948), American retired ABA and NBA basketball player, nickname "The Whopper"
- War Operation Plan Response (WOPR), a supercomputer in the movie WarGames
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Whopper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.