Widow maker (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Widowmaker (UK))
|Look up widowmaker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Widow maker is a nickname used to describe a highly stenotic left main coronary artery or proximal left anterior descending (LAD) coronary artery of the heart.
Widow maker or Widowmaker may also refer to:
- The Widowmaker, a 1990 TV drama by John Madden
- Widowmaker (Marvel Comics), a comic book published by Marvel Comics
- "Widowmaker" (American Dad!), a season 4 episode of American Dad!
- The Widowmaker, a 1996 science-fiction novel by Mike Resnick
- The Widowmaker (documentary), a 2015 British documentary film advocating the coronary calcium scan preventative cardiology diagnostic test for heart disease directed by Patrick Forbes, produced by Mark Bentley and Stephanie Collins, and narrated by Gillian Anderson
- Widowmaker (Image Comics), an assassin from the comic book series Noble Causes
- Widow-Maker, Pecos Bill's horse in American folklore
- Widowmaker, a military unit in Resistance: Fall of Man and Resistance 3
- Widow-maker, a Decepticon heavy from Marvel's: Transformers
- Widowmaker (Overwatch), a character in Overwatch
- Widowmaker (U.K. band), a British hard rock band
- Widowmaker (album), a 1976 album by Widowmaker
- Widowmaker, an American band featuring Dee Snider
- Widow Maker, a 1964 album and song by Jimmy Martin
- Widowmaker, a 2012 album by Dragged Into Sunlight
- "The Widow Maker", a 1974 song by Robert Calvert from Captain Lockheed and the Starfighters
- "Widowmaker", a 1983 song by Pantera from Metal Magic
- "Widowmaker", a 1985 song by W.A.S.P. from The Last Command
Vehicles and weaponry
- Porsche 930 or Widowmaker, the first mass produced turbocharged Porsche
- ArmaLite AR-18 or Widowmaker, an assault rifle
- Martin B-26 Marauder or Widowmaker, a medium bomber
- Lockheed F-104 Starfighter or Widowmaker, an interceptor aircraft
- McDonnell Douglas AV-8B Harrier II or widow maker, a V/STOL ground-attack aircraft
- Widowmaker (forestry), any loose overhead debris such as limbs or tree tops that may fall at any time
- Widowmaker hill climb, a motorcycle/snowmobile sporting event in Croydon, Utah
- Bowsprit or widowmaker, a part of a sailing ship
- Cape buffalo or widowmaker
- Delamar, Nevada or The Widowmaker, a former town
- Barry Windham or The Widowmaker, wrestler
- K-19: The Widowmaker, a film
- Widowmaker Cave, a fictional cave in the Northern Exposure episode "The Final Frontier"
- Window Maker
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Widow maker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.