From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wigger is a term for a white person who imitates African American, Black British, or general hip hop culture.
Wigger may also refer to:
- A maker of wigs
- Wigger (novel), a 1974 William Goldman novel
- Wigger I, a tenth-century count of Bilstein, in modern Hesse, Germany
- Wigger (river), also called the Wiggeren, a river in Switzerland
- Stefan Wigger (1932-2013), German actor
- Winand Wigger (1841–1901), Bishop of Newark
- Wigger, a 2013 song by Anouk
- Wiggers diagram, a standard diagram used in cardiac physiology
- Carl J. Wiggers (1883–1963), American cardiologist
- Friedrich Heinrich Wiggers, German botanist (1746–1811)
- Wigmore Hall, a recital venue, at 36 Wigmore Street, London; it is sometimes referred to as "Wiggers"
- Uyghur (disambiguation), for the Turkic ethnic groups of Xinjiang, China and their languages
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wigger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.