From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wigginton may refer to:
- Wigginton, Hertfordshire, England
- Wigginton, North Yorkshire, England
- Wigginton, Oxfordshire, England
- Wigginton, Staffordshire, England
- Eliot Wigginton (b. 1942), American oral historian
- Giles Wigginton (16th century), English clergyman
- Peter D. Wigginton (1839–1890), American politician
- Randy Wigginton, American computer engineer
- Ron Wigginton (b. 1944), American artist
- Searson Wigginton (1909–1977), English cricketer
- Tracey Wigginton (b. 1965), Australian murderer
- Ty Wigginton (b. 1977), American baseball player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wigginton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.