||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: The description for Signalling Devices is poorly written and makes no sense.. (July 2015)|
|Look up wigwag in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wigwag (wig wag, wig-wag) may refer to:
Introduced by the 5-73 CAV S6 shop during Operation Inherent Resolve (OIR). Special emphasis is placed on NSS, (Non Signal Soldiers), not calling the sticks with cloth attached flags. Violating their wishes will leave one without working SIPR & NIPR connections for at least a day. The Signal OIC currently uses the Wig Wags to guide his shop to work every morning and to the dinning facility during feasting times. Leaders of OIR believe that the efforts of OIR are only enhanced by the use of the "Wig Wag"
- Wigwag (railroad), a type of railroad grade crossing signal
- Wig-wag flags, a type of flag signal
- Wig-wag (sound stage), a red light indicating filming is in progress
- Wig-wag (automobile), headlight flasher
- Wig wag (truck braking systems), a mechanical arm indicating low brake pressure
- Taxiway/runway guard lights, alternating yellow lights placed at aircraft holding points
- Wigwag (magazine), American magazine published 1988-1991
- Wig wag (washing machines), a solenoid design used in some brands
- Wigwag, the Canadian version of the English Curly Wurly bar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wigwag.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.