Wikipedia:Featured picture candidates/"What, never?" "Well... Hardly ever!"
Voting period is over. Please don't add any new votes. Voting period ends on 26 Mar 2014 at 01:39:05 (UTC)
- Part of my "Ships that are moving towards Featured Article" series, while not the most dramatic clouds, it's a well-done, detailed lithograph of a ship in sail, quite visually appealing, and, of course, useful.
- Articles in which this image appears
- SMS Fürst Bismarck (1897)
- FP category for this image
- Wikipedia:Featured pictures/Vehicles/Water
- Hugo Graf (1844-1914) [Scan by commons:User:Mr.Nostalgic, restoration by Adam Cuerden.]
- Support as nominator --Adam Cuerden (talk) 01:39, 16 March 2014 (UTC)
- Support. A fine image of what has always been one of my favorite ships. - The Bushranger One ping only 10:34, 16 March 2014 (UTC)
- Support — Another sterling pic., comparable to that of SMS Kaiser Wilhelm II. (Suggest "terribly" in cutline be changed to something like "seriously.") Sca (talk) 14:59, 16 March 2014 (UTC)
- You're probably right, though I don't think anyone ever looks at these captions again once the FPC closes. @Crisco 1492: Do you use the captions on the nomination at all for Today's Featured Picture? Adam Cuerden (talk) 20:16, 16 March 2014 (UTC)
- Support - Another high quality scan and restoration. — Crisco 1492 (talk) 22:53, 21 March 2014 (UTC)
- Support Jee 02:30, 22 March 2014 (UTC)