Wikipedia:Porting Vectorsite articles
|This page is currently inactive and is retained for historical reference.
Either the page is no longer relevant or consensus on its purpose has become unclear. To revive discussion, seek broader input via a forum such as the village pump.
This page tracked which documents and versions were imported from http://www.vectorsite.net/ into Wikipedia. Vectorsite is in the public domain, and can therefore be copied and adapted for Wikipedia articles, but is, along with its author, otherwise unconnected to Wikipedia.
- December 20th, 2001: P-47 Thunderbolt - version 1.1
- January 19th, 2002: P-38 Lightning - version 1.3
- February 25th, 2002 (or earlier): Plastic - version 1.0
- April 10th, 2002: Charles Ponzi - version 1.0.2 (it's unclear whether Greg was contacted about this import)
- April 11th, 2002: Fuzzy control system - version 1.2
- April 11th, 2002: Computer numbering formats - seems to be version 1.0.5
- April 12th, 2002: SETI - version 1.0.2
- April 12th, 2002: Aerobot - version 1.0
- April 15th, 2002: George Westinghouse - unknown
- April 15th, 2002: Hypersonic - unknown
- April 16th, 2002: Age of the Earth - unknown
- January 21th, 2003: Dassault Mirage III - version 2.1.0
- March 9th, 2003: B-47 Stratojet - version 2.0.0
- February 6, 2004: Short Sunderland
- February 8, 2004: T-37 - version 1.0.2
- June 21, 2004: SIGSALY, Bazeries cylinder, photos for Enigma machine - version 2.2.0
- June 22, 2004: M-209, Trench code
- July 18, 2004: Code (cryptography)