Wikipedia:Reference desk/Archives/Computing/November 2012
|<< Oct | Computing desk | Dec >>|
|Welcome to the Wikipedia Computing Reference Desk Archives|
|The page you are currently viewing is a monthly archive index. While you can leave answers for any questions shown below, please ask new questions on one of the current reference desk pages.|
- 1 November 1
- 2 November 2
- 3 November 3
- 4 November 4
- 5 November 5
- 6 November 6
- 7 November 7
- 8 November 8
- 9 November 9
- 10 November 10
- 11 November 11
- 12 November 12
- 13 November 13
- 14 November 14
- 15 November 15
- 16 November 16
- 17 November 17
- 18 November 18
- 19 November 19
- 20 November 20
- 21 November 21
- 22 November 22
- 23 November 23
- 24 November 24
- 25 November 25
- 26 November 26
- 27 November 27
- 28 November 28
- 29 November 29
- 30 November 30
- Weather gadget replacement for W8
- Is it possible to shift code points of characters in a Unicode string by a certain number?
- Android screencast issue for Android 4.0.3 ver
- DSL filter
- Disable broken internal keyboard?
- Facebook Privacy
- Source code to create a site like The Pirate Bay
- Browser memory and Wikipedia's saved edit summary
- Hello (Seo is best for girls ?)
- Optional return values in C++
- radio system
- Compatibility of MSN and Yahoo Messenger
- Voice type/range analyzer
- 100 * 1.14 = 113.99999999999999 in Python 3
- Win8 problem
- Comma and dot in programming
- Question about LinkedIn
- Photo browser supporting GPS tags?
- Encoded message
- Origin of markup symbols for /italics/, _underline_, and *bold*
- Security question
- Help with HTML forms
- HTTP at work
- Microsoft and Apple's cross licensing agreement
- Why can't '3G' tablets make phone calls?
- Does Technerd.com rank well enough to be included in Wikipedia?
- What CUSTOMIZABLE gaming-laptops have conversion-to-tablet capabilities?
- Bus speed and performance.
- Adding download of a complete web page to a folder in Google drive (Google docs)
- Layers in GNU Image Manipulation Program
- TO SAVE BLOG PAGES AS PDF
- Is it possible to be completely anonymous on the Internet?
- Question about SSD
- Reference manuals
- Isolating Windows installations
- Help getting Jquery on my computer
- windows 98
- Microsoft Word wrap
- SD Card doesn't read as having memory on my laptop
- Privacy when using a work issued laptop
- Oracle 11g for Mac
- A php "Baz"
- Chinese keyboard
- TRANSFERING MY ENTIRE Itunes LIBRARY FROM STATIONARY PC OVER TO MY LAPTOP
- Image clean-up
- how to tweak an entire color pallete at once?
- wifi problem
- SMD mounting
- Flashing arbitrary code to firmware chips on modern PCs
- Changes in emacs to a C file are ignored when tested in the terminal
- Would a killer whale in the clouds have saved Romney?
- randomly changing fractal wallpaper
- Trespassing by "Registry Mechanic"
- Use computer monitor for TV
- laptop hard disk swap
- Find a text editor that can highlight MediaWiki syntax.
- Bluetooth peripherals in OSX
- Help with upgrading PC.
- Win XP SP3 won't boot
- One physical, two logical printers?
- An inexpensive video game gameplay capture device?
- Which is better? Windows 8 or Ubuntu 12.10?
- Refresh rates of 59 and 60 Hz
- ATX start up
- What is more "expensive" in Java, memory operations or arithmetic operations?
- overflow of box in html
- Mouse repeatedly click when button is held down?
- Why do uploads slow down downloads
- raspberry pi stuff
- a .pdf for an intel board
- HELP... C code keeps asking for an identifier
- What happened to Framing (World Wide Web)
- Multi-core processor
- Quickly open list of links as tabs in Firefox
- set top box
- Multiple threads
- Can I Still Update Win95?
- maps of the world
- C++ constructors
- 32-bit or 64 ?
- Converting a CTRL key into a FN key
- Efficiency of bit serial CPUs for massively parallel High Performance Computing and graphic processing.
- Partitioning hard disk in Windows 7
- How did the team making Eclipse (which itself is mostly written in Java) for Windows make it an exe?
- Mysterious Folders
- Alternative to Google Documents?
- why is there no link between CAP theorem and Quorum?
- Scam or just desperate?
- Computer not automatically booting from the hard drive
- Saving modified SmartArt in PPT 2010
- sentence syntax program
- Java J2EE can a program check whether a user would be able to access a URL?
- Any webmail services that do not show real names?
- Brute force Ingress invitation code?
- Sharing bookmarks ?
- Windows 8 fast startup feature
- MSIE 8 on XP
- Weird C++ linking problem at work
- sentence syntax program (Continuation(
- Lenovo ThinkCentre's eSATA port
- What is the current standard for form descriptions?
- 2.0 Megapixel cell phone camera ?
- reverse the direction of the mouse?
- Skype 6.0 broken on windows 7
- thread synchronization-1
- Specific Website blocking for predetermined time
- C recognizes sqrt except for once
- pari/gp or possibly bash problem
- i Have 2 Vids which play in my Pc in Mono sounding
- c puzzle
- math word problem
- Browser fingerprint
- Unexpected JDWP error: 21
- Regulations on feature set in software comparison articles
- What's the easiest way to create a local server with proxypass on Windows?
- What type of port would have a number like PPA04-07?
- Odd domain name practice
- synchronization block vs synchronization method in java