Wikipedia:Requests for feedback/2010 August 27
- 1 Australian Securities Exchange
- 2 User:Haimericus/McGarvey
- 3 User:Vijaymgdg/Pdt.Rajguru Guruswami Kalikeri
- 4 MLE (Multi-Lamellar Emulsion)
- 5 MIT Institute Of Design
- 6 User:Answerfindyours/MikeCI
- 7 User:PollJoNHS/Antony Sumara
- 8 NGO Fractal
- 9 Death with Dignity National Center
- 10 Coats Funeral Home
- 11 Professional Petroleum Data Management Association
- 12 User:Junjoon/Xeltek inc.
- 13 Andreas Lill
- 14 User:Akis321/Enter your new article name here
- 15 User:Munchogusto/United People of Queens College (UP)
- 16 Warnaco Group
- 17 CamboFest, Cambodia Film Festival
updating website that relates to our own company
Hi, we want to improve the information relating to our company website by deleting invalid sections, putting in most recent data. This is not from a marketing point of view but making it accurate. When I try and delete entire old sections it won't let me and I get a warning. I can't find out how I can do a large update to the content. Please help
- There is a problem with adding promotional material to this article, especially if you have a conflict of interest. I've requested on your talk page to please discuss the addition of any material, especially material that can be considered promotional or from its original source, either at the article's talk page or at WP:FINANCE, first. Thank you, --Funandtrvl (talk) 00:45, 27 August 2010 (UTC)
J. W. McGarvey was a leading minister, educator, and writer in the American Restoration Movement (Disciples of Christ, Christian Churches, Churches of Christ) from the 1860s to the turn of the 20th century. His Bible commentaries and topical works are still very influential among the conservative adherents of this persuasion. He was also a pivotal figure in the controversies that led to the division between these groups.
- Very good, but the references are intended to act as the bibliography and notes and sources - you can use them like this...
Also, make sure to keep a disinterested tone and links to outside of Wikipedia are like this...
- [URL TO WEBPAGE what text shows]
- [http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Requests_for_feedback/2010_August_27&action=edit§ion=2 Reply To This When You're done reading]
- which makes...
Thanks, I think I get the citation formatting now. When I get time I will work them out. The "disinterested tone" is tough, but thanks for pointing it out. I'll try harder. Haimericus (talk) 21:09, 27 August 2010 (UTC)
Please help me out with any suggestions.This articale about a great Indian Classical Vocalst Pdt.Rajguru Guruswami Kalikeri. He is a well known writer also in Kannada literature, the article gives all the details of his life work and contributions. Awards: Won Karnataka State government prestigeous award in the year 2003. Hundredrs of awards from many more institutions. Sources: www.rgkalikeri.com http://www.sangeethamusic.com/index.php?m=ud&action=viewcapgm&id=2&sid=16&pid=4239 http://www.manoramic.com/ http://www.raaga.com/channels/kannada/singers/Guruswamy+Kalikeri.html www.muzigle.com/album/thatva_padagalu
Alos suggest me how the picture will appear.
Please feel free to advise me on this article. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MLE_(Multi-Lamellar_Emulsion)
I hope I've met the criteria!
It would be useful if someone could post this article.
I finished this article and moved it out of my workspace earlier this month. Any additional thoughts for clean-up? Thanks!
Please review the Wiki I have created for Coats Funeral Home- one of the oldest funeral homes in the Metro Detroit area.
Thanks for you help- any feedback is welcome!
- Despite its long history, and a single article in local newspaper, the article does not establish notability. See WP:COMPANY. Thanks for requesting feedback. Mitartep (talk) 01:03, 2 September 2010 (UTC)
I wrote this article for my global work community. I would like a review to ensure it meets all of wikipedia's standards.
I have created a new article and would like to have it reviewed to see if it passes wiki regulations so that I can post it. Thanks in advance
Hi, I justed wanted my article to be reviewed.
hi i wrote an article about a greek musician and i'd like to know what do i need to do next. i wrote it, but i'm new to wiki so i could use some help. i wrote it and pressed save page but from what i read in the instructions and do's and dont's i guess i just have to wait for some approval or something. please help me out with this so i can keep writing about thing i make researches for. thank you for your time.
Hi, I've included information for this entry that can be found in articles from the College paper, though I'm not sure how to cite within the text. I'm going to look further through Wikipedia tutorials, but I was wondering if I could get some feedback on the actual content of the article itself and how I could find someone to help me create it.
I greatly expanded the article. Revised intro, added infobox, complete company history, info on current events
I worked hard on this article, researched the hell out of it. I'm just looking for general comments or feedback.
Hello have piles of links and references, so did not include them all. Plus I'm not completely adept at making the links and putting them in the right places.
So, overall, any feedback welcome re: content, arrangement, and/or editorial technical stuff.
All the Best,