Wikipedia:WikiProject Computational Biology/ISCB competition entries 2012
ISCB Wikipedia competition entry page
This page is for the 2012 competition. Entries have now closed.
The winners of the 2012 competition were:
- 1st Prize Estevezj for his improvements for the Genomics article.
- 2nd Prize Jebus989 for his contribution to the European Nucleotide Archive article.
- 3rd Prize LuisPedroCoelho for his contribution to the Bioimage informatics article.
To find out more about the 2012 competition and get the full set of rules please read the competition announcement.
Please register your interest by typing the following text while logged in as a registered Wikipedia user:
* [[Article name]] --~~~~
This will display your claim on an article in the following way using the article on Pfam as an example:
Please add your article claims (no more than two) below:
- Bioinformatics Tools --Agnihotri.shefali (talk) 07:10, 10 September 2012 (UTC)
- Analysis of Biological Networks --Swati6783
- Structural Bioinformatics --Bioinfoproject(talk)
- Exome sequencing -- User:Vmrosario
- MassWiz -- AKY (talk) AKY 14:57, 18 September 2012 (UTC)
- Genomics -- James Estevez (talk) 22:43, 23 September 2012 (UTC)
- Hidden Markov Model -- User:Pradeep_del_2993
- Protein function prediction -- User:S Inkpen
- Biochemical cascade –– User:Junjie.Hu
- Computational immunology -- User:Sapan.P.Tailor
- BioJava -- User:Pranjal1234
- Gap Penalty -- User:Jmangiapane
- Bioimage informatics -- User:LuisPedroCoelho
- Hybrid genome assembly -- Kfh123 (talk) 20:12, 23 October 2012 (UTC)
- Surrogate Variable Analysis -- User:Hspter
- Erez Lieberman Aiden -- Jebus989✰ 10:48, 4 January 2013 (UTC)
- European Nucleotide Archive -- Jebus989✰ 16:33, 4 January 2013 (UTC)
- Bioinformatics Databases --Hopejuli (talk) 15:39, 4 January 2013 (UTC)