Wikipedia:WikiProject North East England/Peer review
This Page is to encourage Newcomers to become a member of the Project and write articles which meet Wikipedias quality standards. If you know a newcomer to WikiProject North East England who is active and/or has just created an article within the scope of North East England then you can review them here and suggest improvements to them on how to improve them and hopefully bring them up to featured article status eventually. To recommend the article to be reviewed add it in the below section in the form of
- Created By: Example 18:37, 18 February 2007 (UTC)
- Why it needs to be reviewed by other Members
Please note: When adding the time next to the article creators Username, please state the time in which you a listing there username, not the time of the original article creation.
- Created By: Xtrememachineuk (talk) 10:40, 8 September 2008 (UTC)
- There is an extensive history with this article, and I was wondering if somebody could help to judge whether I've written it to a high-enough standard, as I've condensed the actual history down somewhat.
- Created By: Fintan264 (talk) 21:10, 3 November 2008 (UTC)
- This article passed the GAR a couple of months ago and I've done more work to it since then. Seeing as it was quite a landmark on Tyneside for 40 years, I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in reviewing it.