Wikipedia:WikiProject Veterinary medicine/Ophthalmology
Stand alone veterinary medicine articles
- Canine glaucoma
- Cherry eye - Disease in dogs and cats. Stub.
- Chronic superficial keratitis - AKA pannus, disease in dogs.
- Collie eye anomaly
- Corneal dystrophy - Disease in dogs, missing info on cats and horses.
- Corneal ulcers in animals - Disease in dogs and cats, missing other species.
- Distichia - Disease in dogs. Stub.
- Also covers ectopic cilia
- Ectopia lentis - Disease in dogs and cats.
- Equine recurrent uveitis
- Eye proptosis - Disease in dogs and cats, could use some info on hamsters.
- Florida keratopathy - Disease in dogs and cats. Stub.
- Imperforate lacrimal punctum - Disease in dogs, missing disease in cattle and sheep. Short stub.
- Iris cyst - Disease in dogs. Stub.
- Ocular melanosis - Disease in dogs. Short stub.
- Persistent pupillary membrane - Disease in dogs, short stub.
- Progressive retinal atrophy - Disease in dogs, cats.
- Retinal dysplasia - Disease in various species.
- Sudden acquired retinal degeneration - Disease in dogs. Stub.
- Synchysis scintillans - Disease in dogs. Short stub.
Other articles which contain veterinary medicine information
- Asteroid hyalosis - Short article with human and dog info integrated, but harmlessly. Also mentions chinchillas.
- Ectropion - Section on dogs.
- Entropion - Section on dogs, missing info on sheep.
- Exophthalmos - Short section on dogs.
- Keratoconjunctivitis sicca - Section on dogs, short section on cats, missing info on horses.
- Nuclear sclerosis - Short article with human and dog info integrated, but harmlessly.
- Trichiasis - Short section about dogs in a short article.
- Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada syndrome - Section about dogs.
Important missing articles
These may link to existing articles, just no vet med info present.