- Course meetings
- Monday, 27 March 2017 | Wednesday, 29 March 2017
- Assignment - Practicing the basics
Welcome to your Wikipedia project's course timeline. This page will guide you through the Wikipedia project for your course.
The course has also been assigned a Wikipedia Content Expert. Check your Talk page for notes from them. You can also reach them through the "Get Help" button on this page.
To get started, please review the following handouts:
Editing Wikipedia pages 1–5
For your assignment, please arrive in class on April 3 having completed the following tasks:
- Create an account and join this course page, using the enrollment link your instructor sent you.
- It's time to dive into Wikipedia. Below, you'll find the first set of online trainings you'll need to take. New modules will appear on this timeline as you get to new milestones. Be sure to check back and complete them! Incomplete trainings will be reflected in your grade.
- When you finish the trainings, practice by introducing yourself to a classmate on that classmate’s Talk page.