Wikipedia:Wikipedia drinking game
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page contains material that is kept because it is considered humorous. |
Please do not take it too seriously.
The Wikipedia drinking game. Take a sip when
- In an AfD, someones says "delete per nom."
- someone says "delete as cruft"
- resolving a conflict after weeks of discussion and someone new starts editing and screwing everything up again.
- When an editor accuses another of being part of some special interest (i.e. editing for the Republicans, Democrats, Tories, Allah, etc.)
- When you think The Cabal is working against you
- Using up countless text in an RfC about content for an article and finally getting it resolved only to have the article deleted two months later.
- someone tries to insert "penis" into any article.
- an edit summary says "rv v"
- any revert that says Reverted edits by 142.xx.xx.xxx (talk) to last version by ...