Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wildenstein may refer to:
- Wildenstein, village and commune in the Haut-Rhin département of north-eastern France
- Château de Wildenstein, ruined castle in the Alsace region of France, situated in the commune of Kruth in the Haut-Rhin département
- Lac de Kruth-Wildenstein, lake in Haut-Rhin, France.
- Wildenstein Castle (Bubendorf), castle in the municipality of Bubendorf in the canton of Basel-Land in Switzerland
- Wildenstein Castle (Leibertingen), a castle in Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Wildenstein & Company Building, in Manhattan, New York
The French-Jewish Wildenstein family:
- Georges Wildenstein (1892–1963) French gallery owner, art dealer, art collector, editor and art historian
- Daniel Wildenstein (1917 - 2001), art dealer and scholar, and a thoroughbred race horse owner and breeder, son of Georges Wildenstein
- Alec N. Wildenstein (1940 - 2008), French, art dealer and racehorse owner, son of Daniel Wildenstein
- Jocelyn Wildenstein (born 1940), New York socialite and icon known for extensive facial surgeries, ex-wife of Alec Wildenstein
- Guy Wildenstein (born 1945), French/American art dealer and racehorse owner, son of Daniel Wildenstein and head of the Wildenstein institute
- Wildenstein Index Number, item in a numerical system published in catalogues by Daniel Wildenstein
- Prix Daniel Wildenstein, Group 2 flat horse race in France
- The Wildenstein Institute, a center for art history research
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wildenstein.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.