From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Wiles or wiles in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wiles is a family name. For its etymology, meaning, related names, and translations, see Wiktionary.
People commonly known by the family name Wiles include:
- Andrew Wiles, British mathematician who proved Fermat's Last Theorem
- Archie Wiles, cricketer from Trinidad
- Billy Wiles, American wrestler
- Irving Ramsey Wiles, United States artist
- Jason Wiles, actor, director and producer
- John Wiles, British television producer
- Lemuel M. Wiles (1826-1905), American landscape painter.
- Maurice Wiles, British theologian, father of Andrew Wiles
- Michele Wiles, principal dancer at American Ballet Theatre
- Simon Wiles, English footballer
- Siouxsie Wiles, microbiologist and science communicator
People whose family name is Wiles, but better known by other names, include:
- Adam Wiles (born 1984), real name of Scottish singer, songwriter, DJ, and producer Calvin Harris
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wiles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.