Joseph Wilfred Arsenault (November 22, 1953 – July 27, 2011) was a political figure on Prince Edward Island, Canada. He represented Evangeline-Miscouche in the Legislative Assembly of Prince Edward Island from 2000 to 2007 as a Progressive Conservative member.
He was born in St. Nicholas, Prince Edward Island, the son of Euclide Arsenault and Julie Ann Poirier. He was educated at the Institute of Canadian Bankers and was employed as an assistant bank manager before entering politics. In 1990, Arsenault married Emily Duffy. He was defeated by Sonny Gallant when he ran for reelection in 2007.
- Batten, Donna (2005). Canadian Parliamentary Guide, 2005. ISBN 1-4144-0141-8.
- "Prince Edward Island Votes 2007 | District: Evangeline-Miscouche". CBC News. Retrieved January 13, 2010.
- "Wilfred Arsenault enters race in Egmont". Charlottetown Guardian. June 11, 2007. Retrieved January 13, 2010.
- "Shea gets Tory nod for Egmont". The Journal-Pioneer. Summerside. December 15, 2007. Retrieved January 13, 2010.
- "Former MLA Wilfred Arsenault dies of cancer". Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. July 27, 2011. Retrieved July 27, 2011.
|This article about a Prince Edward Island politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|