Wilhelm Imaging Research
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
It was started in 1995 by Henry Wilhelm and Carol Brower,:9 who in 1993 had together written a book on photograph preservation,The Permanence and Care of Color Photographs: Traditional and Digital Color Prints, Color Negatives, Slides, and Motion Pictures.
- Tom P. Ashe (2014). Color Management & Quality Output: Working with Color from Camera to Display to Print. New York: Focal Press. ISBN 9781136086380.
- Julius Vitali (2003). The Fine Artist's Guide to Marketing and Self-promotion. New York: Allworth Press, ISBN 9781581152814
- Wilhelm, Henry; Brower, Carol (1993). The Permanence and Care of Color Photographs: Traditional and Digital Color Prints, Color Negatives, Slides, and Motion Pictures. Preservation Pub. Co. ISBN 978-0911515008. Retrieved 22 May 2013.
- Official website
- Fade to Black: article about criticism by Wilhelm Research of Kodak's longevity claims
- Going, Going, Gone! article about the controversies surrounding image permanence testing techniques
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|