The Wilkinson Baronetcy, of Brook in Witley in the County of Surrey, is a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom. It was created on 8 December 1941 for George Wilkinson, Lord Mayor of London from 1940 to 1941.
Wilkinson baronets, of Brook (1941)
- Sir George Henry Wilkinson, 1st Baronet (1885–1967)
- Sir (Leonard) David Wilkinson, 2nd Baronet (1920–1972)
- Sir (David) Graham Brook Wilkinson, 3rd Baronet (born 1947)
There is no heir to the baronetcy.
|This article does not cite any sources. (February 2013)|
- Kidd, Charles, Williamson, David (editors). Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage (1990 edition). New York: St Martin's Press, 1990,[page needed]
- Leigh Rayment's list of baronets [self-published source][better source needed]