|Origin||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Genres||Electronic, ambient, neo-medieval|
|Labels||Third Mind, COP International|
|Associated acts||Conjure One, Decree, Delerium, Equinox, Fauxliage, Fear Factory, Front Line Assembly, Intermix, Noise Unit, Synæsthesia, Unit 187|
Will was a Canadian electronic music act founded by Rhys Fulber and Chris Peterson, both members of Front Line Assembly and Delerium at different times. The style was heavy medieval ambient industrial with sampled strings and featured growled vocals by John McRae, who later continued to work with Chris Peterson in the project Decree.
- Pearl of Great Price (1991, Third Mind)
- Word•Flesh•Stone (1992, Third Mind)
- Déjà-Vu (2000, COP International) – re-release of the first two releases
- "Will – Déjà-vu". Trinity Webzine, Stanislas Chapel l9 December 1997
- "Will Biography". Roadrunner website. Retrieved August 18, 2014.
- Riley, Mathew F. (May 1992). "Rhys Fulber Interview". Music From the Empty Quarter. The Empty Quarter (5). Archived from the original on October 25, 2007. Retrieved December 27, 2015.
|This article about a Canadian band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on an electronic music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|