From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up willet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Willet is a species of bird.
It is also an anglicized form of a French surname Ouellet.
Willet may also refer to:
- Slim Willet (1919–1966), American disc jockey, musician, and songwriter
- USS Willet (AM-54), Lapwing-class minesweeper commissioned by the United States Navy for service after World War I
- Willet (band), American rock band
- Willet Casey (1762–1848), farmer and political figure in Upper Canada
- Willet M. Hays (1859–1927), American plant breeder and U.S. Assistant Secretary of Agriculture
- Willet, New York, United States
- Willet, Wisconsin, ghost town, United States
- Willet (band), a Christian rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Willet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.