Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up willful in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Willful may refer to:
- Willful blindness, intentionally putting oneself in a position where oneself will be unaware of facts that would render oneself liable
- Willful damage, vandalism
- Willful violation
- Willful Murder, a 1981 Japanese drama film directed by Kei Kumai
- The Willful Child, a German fairy tale collected by the Brothers Grimm
- The Willful Wife, an 1845 French ballet
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Willful.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.