Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||1937/1938 (age 81–82)|
|Residence||New York, New York, US|
|Known for||Acquavella Galleries|
William Acquavella (born 1937/38) is an American art dealer and gallerist, and the head of Acquavella Galleries.
He and his wife Donna Acquavella have three children.
- "Self-Effacing William Acquavella, Who Struck Art's Biggest Deal". The New York Times. 10 May 1990. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- "William Acquavella on Lucian Freud's Legacy and the Painting He Never Sold to Mick Jagger". vogue.com. Retrieved 1 October 2017.
- "The Players' Club". townandcountrymag.com. 19 December 2012. Retrieved 1 October 2017.
- "A portrait of the artists as a pair of young wastrels - Standpoint". www.standpointmag.co.uk. Retrieved 1 October 2017.
- Noer, Michael. "William Acquavella, 74 - pg.10". Forbes. Retrieved 1 October 2017.