William Pleydell-Bouverie, 7th Earl of Radnor
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Radnor was the son of Jacob Pleydell-Bouverie, 6th Earl of Radnor and Julian Eleanor Adelaide Balfour.
He married, firstly, Helena Olivia Adeane, daughter of Charles Robert Whorwood Adeane and Madeline Pamela Constance Blanche Wyndham, on 11 October 1922 and had six children. He and Helena were divorced in 1942.
- Lady Jane Pleydell-Bouverie (14 September 1923 – 21 July 2006), married Richard Anthony Bethell in 1945
- Lady Belinda Pleydell-Bouverie (b. 15 January 1925)
- Jacob Pleydell-Bouverie, 8th Earl of Radnor (10 November 1927 – 2008)
- Hon. Reuben Pleydell-Bouverie (b. 30 December 1930)
- Lady Phoebe Pleydell-Bouverie (b. 25 January 1932), who married Hubert Beaumont Phipps (1906–1969)
- Lady Harriot Pleydell-Bouverie (b. 18 December 1935)
He married, secondly, Anne Isobel Graham Oakley, daughter of Lieutenant-Colonel Richard Oakley, on 9 October 1943 and had one child.
- Hon. Richard Oakley Pleydell-Bouverie (b. 25 June 1947) who served as High Sheriff of Hertfordshire in 1998.
The Lord Clinton
|Lord Warden of the Stannaries
The Earl Waldegrave
|Peerage of Great Britain|
|Earl of Radnor