He was a lecturer at Darmstadt, a deputy director at University of Göttingen, professor at Karlsruhe, University of Istanbul, the University of California, San Diego and Brown University, where he advised Bernard Budiansky. Prager was also on a sabbatical at IBM's research lab in Zurich.
- Beitrag zur Kinematik des Raumfachwerks, 1926, dissertation
- "Dynamik der Stabwerke" (with K. Hohenemser), 1933
- "Mechanique des solides isotropes", 1937
- Prager, William; Hodge, Philip G, Jr. (1951). Theory of Perfectly Plastic Solids. John Wiley & Sons. LCCN 51-012695.
- Prager, William (1961). Introduction to Mechanics of Continua. Ginn and Company.
- William Prager - Encyclopedia Brunoniana - Brown University
- References for William Prager
- Mac Tutor Bio for William Prager
- William Prager at the Mathematics Genealogy Project
|This article about a German mathematician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|