William Rose Pullein
William Rose Pullein (1865 - 8 November 1945) was an organist and composer based in England.
He was born in 1865, the son of William Pullein and Hannah Rose. His father was a Professor of Music and his maternal grandfather, William Rose, was a piano dealer in Lincoln.
When in Calne, he was conductor of the Calne Musical Society and Chippenham Amateur Orchestra.
- Assistant organist at Lincoln Cathedral
- Organist of St. Andrew's Church, Lincoln
- Organist at St. Mary's Church, Calne
- A New Collection of Hymn Tunes 1922
- O Lord, support us all the Day 1925
- O Arglwydd, cadw ni trwy hir ddydd. Gweddi yr xvi ganrif. xvi Century Prayer. 1927
- Dictionary of Organs and Organists, 1912