Wiltshire Farm Foods
Wiltshire Farm Foods is a frozen meals delivery company that specialises in delivering frozen ready meals to customers' homes throughout the United Kingdom.
The majority of the business is operated on a local or regional basis by some sixty franchisees. Uniformed drivers in liveried refrigerated vehicles deliver pre ordered meals to private clients, who often aged over 70 or disabled. The drivers offer a freezer packing service to frail customers who find it difficult to perform tasks such as bending. They have a series of television adverts that promote their meals, using the slogan "delicious meals to your door".
Meals are offered from a number of menus, which are usually low fat and include special diet options for ethical, health or religious reasons: dairy free, gluten-free, diabetic, Asian halal, and kosher. Full nutritional information is accessible in their printed brochure, in audio form or on their website. Some franchise holderss can arrange demonstrations for clubs, sheltered housing associations, hospitals, etc.
At the 2009 Franchise Marketing Awards Wiltshire Farm Foods was awarded the 'Best Online Marketing Award' collaborating with both Coast Digital and EWA Bespoke Communications. Wiltshire Farm Foods won the Queen’s Award for Innovation in 2005. Their head office is in Trowbridge, Wiltshire.
- "Wiltshire Farm Foods - (SEO) Case Study". Coastdigital.co.uk. Retrieved 2008-11-25.
- Becoming a Wiltshire Farm Foods Franchisee, apetito.co.uk Archived February 3, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- Guide-information Gloucestershire, 31 May 2007. Retrieved on 3 September 2008.
- "Franchise Marketing Awards Finalists". thefranchisemagazine.net.
- "WFF Franchise Marketing Awards 2009". pressreleasepoint.com.