Wiluyu Janq'u Uma
|Wiluyu Janq'u Uma|
|Elevation||5,540 m (18,180 ft) |
La Paz Department, Larecaja Province, Sorata Municipality
|Parent range||Andes, Cordillera Real|
Wiluyu Janq'u Uma or Wiluyu (Aymara wila red, uyu corral, yard, janq'u white uma water,  "red corral white water" or "red corral", also spelled Viluyo Jankhouma, Viluyo) is a mountain in the Cordillera Real in the Andes of Bolivia, about 5,540 metres (18,176 ft) high. It is located in the La Paz Department, Larecaja Province, Sorata Municipality. It lies northwest of the mountain Yapuchañani, northeast of Misk'i T'ant'a and Uma Jalanta and east of Illampu.
- "Bolivia Climbing Info". Bolivia Climbing Info. Retrieved October 4, 2014.
- Taken from Mountaineering in the Andes by Jill Neate, Bolivia, RGS-IBG Expedition Advisory Centre, 2nd edition, May 1994
- Radio San Gabriel, "Instituto Radiofonico de Promoción Aymara" (IRPA) 1993, Republicado por Instituto de las Lenguas y Literaturas Andinas-Amazónicas (ILLLA-A) 2011, Transcripción del Vocabulario de la Lengua Aymara, P. Ludovico Bertonio 1612 (Spanish-Aymara-Aymara-Spanish dictionary)
- www.wgms.ch Map of the area
- "Sorata". INE, Bolivia. Retrieved October 4, 2014. (unnamed)
|This La Paz Department geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|