Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up WIMP or wimp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wimp, WIMP or Wimps may refer to:
Science and technology
- Weakly interacting massive particles (WIMPs), a hypothetical particle of dark matter
- WIMP (computing), the "window, icon, menu, pointer" paradigm
- WIMP (software bundle), the web stack of Windows, IIS, MySQL, and PHP/Perl/Python
Arts and entertainment
- WiMP, a defunct music streaming service
- WURH-CD (former call signs WIMP-LP, WIMP-CA, and WIMP-CD), a television station licensed to serve Miami, Florida, US
- Wimps (band), a US punk rock band
- Wimp Sanderson (born 1937), retired basketball coach known as "Wimp"
- Kay Davis or Katherine McDonald Wimp (1920–2012), jazz singer
- Mary Baumgartner, also known as "Wimp" (1930–2018), former female baseball catcher
- WIMP Argon Programme, a cold dark matter experiment at Laboratori Nazionali del Gran Sasso, Italy
- "The Diary of Horace Wimp", a track on the Electric Light Orchestra album Discovery
- Wimpy (disambiguation)
- Farkle (Wimp Out), a dice game that has also been called or is similar to 1000/5000/10000, Cosmic Wimpout, Greed, Hot Dice, Squelch, Zilch, or Zonk
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wimp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.