From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wind-up or windup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wind-up or windup may refer to:
- Pain wind-up, central sensitization caused by repeated stimulation of C nociceptors
- Windup, one of the two legal pitching positions in baseball
- Wind-up Records, a New York record label
- "Wind It Up (Rewound)", a single by The Prodigy
- "Wind Up", a song from the 2001 album Full Collapse by post-hardcore band Thursday
- "Wind Up", a song by Foo Fighters from their 1997 album The Colour and the Shape
- "Wind Up", a song by Jethro Tull off their 1971 album Aqualung
- Integral windup, an error condition that occurs in a PID controller
- Wind-up toy, a toy powered by a wound clockwork motor
- Winding-up, or liquidation of a company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wind-up.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.