From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up winding in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Winding is a common name for an electromagnetic coil.
Winding may also refer to:
People with the given name Winding:
- Johannes Winding Harbitz (1831–1917), Norwegian politician
- Kai Winding (1922–1983), Danish trombonist and jazz composer
- Nicolas Winding Refn (born 1970), Danish filmmaker
- Winding number, an integer representing the total number of times that a curve travels counterclockwise around a point
- Winding hole, a widened section of canal used for turning boats
- Winding, the lowering and raising of men and equipment in mining
- Getting the wind knocked out of you
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Winding.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.