From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Window seat may refer to:
- Window seat (type of sofa), a miniature sofa without a back, intended to fill the recess of a window
- In vehicles, especially aircraft, a seat nearest the window – see airline seat
- Window Seat (song), a song by Erykah Badu
- Window Seat, a song on Curve (Our Lady Peace album)
- Window Seats, a Northern Ireland rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Window seat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.