From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wingnut in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wingnut may refer to:
- Wingnut (hardware), a nut with a pair of wings to enable it to be turned without tools
- Wing Nuts: Battle in the Sky, a video game created by Rocket Science Games
- Wingnut, a character in the Care Bears franchise introduced in the movie Care Bears: Oopsy Does It!
- Wingnut, a character from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise
- WingNuts: Temporal Navigator, a computer game created by Freeverse Software
- WingNuts 2: Raina's Revenge, the sequel to WingNuts: Temporal Navigator
- Wing Nuts, a Discovery Channel television series
- nickname of Robert Weaver (surfer) (born 1965), an American surfer
- Wichita Wingnuts, a Wichita, Kansas, baseball team
- Wingnut (politics), an American slang term for a person who holds extreme political (especially right-wing) views
- Wingnut, an eccentric person
- Wingnut, a fan of the NBC television drama series The West Wing
- Wingnut, a fan of the Detroit Red Wings
- Wingnut, a fan of the video game series Wing Commander
- Wingnut, military slang for members of the United States Air Force
- Wingnut, a Honda Gold Wing motorcycle enthusiast
- Wingnut, an Australian term for someone whose ears stick out
- Pterocarya, a genus of trees bearing winged nuts
- WingNut Films, Peter Jackson's film production company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wingnut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.