Jump to navigation Jump to search
Winnemucca can refer to:
- Winnemucca, Nevada
- Winnemucca Indian Colony, a reservation in Nevada
- Winnemucca Lake, a dry lake bed in Nevada
- Winnemucca Indian Colony of Nevada, a federally recognized Northern Paiute and Western Shoshone tribe
- Poito, also known as Chief Winnemucca, a chief of the Northern Paiute
- Numaga, also known as Young Winnemucca, a war chief of the Northern Paiute and Poito's nephew
- Natchez, also known as Little Winnemucca, a chief of the Northern Paiute and Poito's son
- Other members of Poito's family, such as Sarah Winnemucca, who used Winnemucca as their surname.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Winnemucca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.