Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wino in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wino is a slang term for a person who drinks excessive amounts of wine.
Wino may also refer to:
- WINO (band) was a Japanese rock band.
- Scott "Wino" Weinrich (born 1961), a guitarist and vocalist in doom metal bands.
- WINO (FM), a radio station (89.9 FM) licensed to serve Odessa, New York, United States.
- Winos, hypothetical superpartners of W bosons in particle physics
- "Ned the Wino" was a character in the 1970s TV show Good Times.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.