From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wino in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wino is a slang term for a person who drinks excessive amounts of wine.
Wino may also refer to:
- WINO (band) was a Japanese rock band.
- Scott "Wino" Weinrich (born 1961), a guitarist and vocalist in doom metal bands.
- WINO (FM), a radio station (89.9 FM) licensed to serve Odessa, New York, United States.
- Winona Ryder, an American movie actress.
- Winos, hypothetical superpartners of W bosons in particle physics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.