This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (March 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Directed by||Frida Kempff|
|Produced by||David Herdies|
Talia Benoliel Singer
|Edited by||Erika Gonzales|
|25 January 2015|
Winter Buoy is a 2015 documentary film directed by the Swedish Cannes-awarded Frida Kempff. The film is about a group of nurses in Toronto helping pregnant women struggle with their homelessness, drug addictions and violent relationships.
The film had its premiere at the 2015 Gothenburg Film Festival where it was nominated to the Dragon Award Best Nordic Documentary. It was awarded Best Documentary at NIFF, Nordic International Film Festival, USA. It was also nominated to the 2015 First Films International Competition at Cinéma du Réel in Paris and to the Tempo Documentary Award at the 2015 Tempo Documentary Festival in Stockholm.
- Gothenburg Film Festival. http://www.giff.se/en/award-nomination-film/winter-buoy. Retrieved 26 March 2015
- Cinéma du Réel. http://www.cinemadureel.org/en/programme-2015/first-films-international-competition. Retrieved 26 March 2015
- Tempo Documentary Festival. http://tempofestival.se/en/festival/tempo-2015-2/?category=movie§ion=tempo-documentary-award-sv. Retrieved 26 March 2015
- Winter Buoy at Internet Movie Database
- Winter Buoy at The Swedish Film Institute Database
- Official website
|This article about a documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|