Wisconsin Square is a small park on Norfolk, Virginia's Elizabeth River waterfront, opposite the berth of the berth of the USS Wisconsin, a museum ship. The park contains memorials to the seamen were lost while serving on United States Navy ships homeported in Norfolk.
The Square also contains the ship's bell of USS Norfolk (DL-1) and a copy of The Lone Sailor.
Wisconsin Square contains memorials to fallen US Navy personnel that were home ported in Norfolk.
||This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (July 2008)
- USS Kearsarge (CV-33), 30 sailors lost in 1948
- USS Forrestal (CV-59), for those lost in the 1967 USS Forrestal fire
- USS Liberty (AGTR-5), for those killed in the 1967 USS Liberty incident
- USS Scorpion (SSN-589), lost with all hands in 1968
- USS Newport News (CA-148), for crew lost in a 1972 misfire
- USS Nimitz (CVN-68), for the crew lost in the 1981 flight deck crash
- USS Iowa (BB-61), for the crew lost in the 1989 turret explosion
- USS Cole (DDG-67), for the crew lost in the 2000 suicide bombing
- The Pentagon, September 11, 2001
- ^ "MONUMENT TO KEARSAGE DEATHS READIED FOR WISCONSIN SQUARE". Retrieved 2008-02-23.
Coordinates: 36°50′55.9″N 76°17′39.5″W / 36.848861°N 76.294306°W