From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about "Wise" as a word. For initialisms, see WISE (disambiguation).
|Look up wise in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wise may refer to:
- Wise (surname)
- Wise (rapper) (born 1979), Japanese hip hop artist
- Wise (Stetsasonic), real name Leonardo Roman, a hip hop artist known as 'Wise' from the group 'Stetsasonic'
- Wise (composer), also known as Wise da' Gangsta, a reggaeton producer/songwriter
- Rhett Wiseman, nicknamed "Wise" (born 1994), American professional baseball player
- Wise County, Texas
- Wise County, Virginia
- Wise River, Montana
- Wise Township, Michigan
- Wise, North Carolina
- Wise, Virginia
- Wana, West Virginia, also known as Wise
- Wise Foods, Inc., a snack food manufacturer
- Wise Group, a Swedish human resources company
- Wise Solutions, an American software company that made the Wise software installation package
- Wise Stores, a Canadian department store, mainly in Quebec
- Wise Observatory, an astronomical observatory owned and operated by Tel-Aviv University
- List of people known as the Wise
- Weis (disambiguation)
- Weiss (disambiguation)
- Wiseman (disambiguation)
- WISE (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.