Wishful thinking (disambiguation)
|Look up wishful thinking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wishful thinking is the formation of beliefs according to what might be pleasing to imagine instead of by appealing to rationality.
Wishful Thinking may also refer to:
- Wishful Thinking (Propaganda album), 1985
- Wishful Thinking (Earl Klugh album), 1984
- "Wishful Thinking" (China Crisis song), 1983
- "Wishful Thinking" (Duncan Sheik song), 1998
- "Wishful Thinking" (Neck Deep album), 2014
- "Wishful Thinking", a song by 4hero from Two Pages
- "Wishful Thinking", a song by Alphaville from Salvation (Alphaville album)
- "Wishful Thinking", a song by The Ditty Bops from The Ditty Bops
- "Wishful Thinking", a song by John Petrucci from Suspended Animation
- "Wishful Thinkin'", a song by Poison from Hollyweird
- "Wishful Thinkin'", a song by Sly & the Family Stone from Small Talk
- "Wishful Thinkin'", a song by Tony Booth (a.k.a. Johnny Booth)
- "Wishful Thinking", a song by Travis Tritt from Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
- "Wishful Thinking", a song by Wilco from A Ghost Is Born
- Wishful Thinking (Australian band), a Christian punk band signed to Boomtown Records
- Wishful Thinking (British band), a 1970s rock band whose song "Hiroshima" has been covered by various artists, including Sandra
Film and television
- Wishful Thinking (1990 film), a film featuring Johnny Dark
- Wishful Thinking (1997 film), a film starring Jon Stewart and Drew Barrymore
- "Wishful Thinking", an episode of Captain N: The Game Master
- "Wishful Thinking" (Supernatural), an episode of the television series Supernatural
- Wishful Thinking About Winter, a composition by Wayne Slawson
- Wishful Drinking, an autobiographical book by American actress and author Carrie Fisher
- All pages beginning with "Wishful Thinking"
- All pages with a title containing Wishful Thinking
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wishful thinking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.