From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wiz in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wiz may refer to:
- Wizard (MUD), a developer or administrator on a MUD, abbreviated as "wiz"
- WiZ, a compression program for Windows
- GP2X Wiz, an open-source handheld video game console
- W.I.Z. (born 1962), pseudonym of Andrew Whiston, British writer-director of drama and music videos
- Marko Wiz, mayor of Ljubljana (1640–1647)
- Davey Whitney (1930–2015), American college basketball coach
- Wiz, stage name of Darren Brown (musician), former guitarist and vocalist for indie rock band Mega City Four
- Wiz Khalifa (born 1987), hip hop artist
- "Wiz" Zumwalt, the hero of a series of novels by Rick Cook
- a title character in Wiz 'n' Liz, a video game
- Wiz (D.N.Angel), in the manga series D.N.Angel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wiz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.