Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wobbler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wobbler may refer to:
- Wobbler (fishing), a type of fishing lure
- Wiggler (tool), a centering tool in metalworking
- Wobbler (band), a Norwegian progressive rock band
- Wobbler disease, a neurological condition of dogs and horses
- A crime that could be charged as either a felony or misdemeanor, also called a hybrid offence
- Humorous British working class slang for a tantrum
- A tool used for precise centering of a workpiece in a lathe
- A toy that shakes back and forth, such as a bobblehead doll or roly-poly toy
- A term for an adherent of the Wahhabism ideology
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wobbler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.