This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Wolfgang Parak is Professor of Experimental Physics at the Philipps-University of Marburg, Germany and head of the Biofunctional Nanomaterials Unit at CIC biomaGUNE, San Sebastian, Spain, He received his PhD in 1999 from Ludwig Maximilians Universität München, Germany.
Wolfgang Parak is / was Associate Editor of ACS Nano (2010–present), and Nanotoxicology (2009–2010). He is / was in the advisory board of the following journals: Angewandte Chemie (2014–present), Theragnostics (2014-present), Nanomaterials (2014-present), ChemNanoMat (2014–present), Colloids and Interface Science Communications (2014–present), Particle & Particle Systems Characterization (2013–present), Nanotoxicology (2010–present), Journal of Colloid and Interface Science (2009-present), The All Results Journal (2008–present), Journal of Nanobiotechnology (2011–present), Recent Patents on Nanotechnology (2007-2010), and Journal of Nanobiosensors in Disease Diagnosis (2011–2013).
Awards and accolades
- 2009 "Nanoscience" - award 2008 from the Association of Nanotechnology-Centres Germany (AGenNT)
- 2011 Ranked #59 in Top Materials Scientists of the past decade by Essential Science Indicators
- 2012 Awarded Chinese Academy of Sciences Visiting Professorship for Senior International Scientists
- 2014 Highly cited in the category materials sciences
- 2014 Listed in “The World’s Most Influential Scientific Minds: 2014”
|This article about a German scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|