(Redirected from Woman Hater (disambiguation))
A woman hater is a believer in misogyny (hatred or dislike of women or girls).
Woman Hater or Woman Haters may also refer to:
- The Woman Hater, a Jacobean era stage play by Francis Beamont and John Fletcher
- The Woman Hater (film), a 1910 film starring Pearl White by the Powers Company
- The Woman Hater (1910 Thanhouser film), a 1910 film featuring Violet Heming by the Thanhouser Company
- The Woman Haters, a 1913 short comedy film featuring Fatty Arbuckle
- Woman Haters, a 1934 short film starring the Three Stooges
- Woman Hater (1948 film), a British romantic comedy
- The Woman Hater, a satiric comedy play by Frances Burney
- Sone ha-Nashim (The Woman-Hater), a humorous satire written by Judah ibn Shabbethai
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Woman Hater.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.