From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wombat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Wombat Gyrocopters, a British autogyro manufacturer
- Wombat Gyrocopters Wombat, a British autogyro design
- Ian Damon (born 1935), Australian/UK broadcaster, nicknamed "Wombat"
- Graham Eadie (born 1953), former Australian rugby league player, nicknamed "Wombat"
- Jan Howard Finder (1939-2013), American science fiction writer and academic administrator, nicknamed "The Wombat"
- Wombat, New South Wales, Australia, a small township
- Tolmie, Victoria, Australia, a small town originally called Wombat
- Wombat State Forest, Victoria, Australia
- Wombat Island, Enderby Land, Antarctica
Science and technology
- 6827 Wombat (1990 SN4), a main-belt asteroid
- WOMBAT (diffractometer), a high-intensity neutron powder diffractometer
- Wombat OS, a high-performance virtualized port of Linux developed by National ICT Australia
Arts and entertainment
- Wombat (TV series), an Australian children's television series
- The Wombats, an indie rock band from Liverpool, England
- The Wombats (EP), released in 2008
- Project Wombat, the e-mail list formerly known as Stumpers-L; members of the list are known as "wombats"
- Wombat Financial Software, a low latency market data business acquired by NYSE Euronext and now known as NYSE Technologies
- L6 WOMBAT (Weapon Of Magnesium, Battalion, Anti-Tank), a version of the British 120 mm BAT recoilless rifle
- White Plains Wombats, a rugby league football team based in White Plains, New York
- Women's Mountain Bike and Tea Society (WOMBATS), a cycling group founded by Jacquie Phelan
- WOMBAT Situational Awareness and Stress Tolerance Test, a situation awareness or psychological assessment tool
- Wombat and Combat Wombat, 125cc motorcycles produced by Hodaka in the 1970s
- Wombat, a Humvee replica kit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wombat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.