Type of site
|Women's community website|
Womensforum is a United States-based online community website for women.
The website aggregates data from partner websites aimed at their demographic.
Womensforum covers topics such as health, family, and job issues and advice.
As of April 2008, Womensforum was ranked in the top 10 U.S. gaining properties based on unique visitors.
As of July 2008, Womensforum had over 40 sites in its network and received more than 6.7 million visitors each month.
As of October 2009, WomensForum partner sites had grown to more than 50.
- Luber, Jodi. "About Us". Womensforum. Retrieved 2017-02-28.
- Peterson, Andrea (September 1, 2000). "Fear of Flying Clinic, Rape Treatment, Homework". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved November 30, 2008.
- "Surf". St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Healthy & Fit. October 29, 2007. p. H3.
- [dead link] "Womensforum.com completes first-round financing with $17 million financial commitment from VantagePoint Venture Partners". Business Wire. April 10, 2000. Retrieved November 30, 2008.
- "comScore Media Metrix Ranks Top 50 U.S. Web Properties for April". comScore, Inc. Retrieved 2017-02-28.
- [dead link] "Glam Media's Glam Family Channel adds Womensforum.com to network". Reuters. July 21, 2008. Retrieved November 30, 2008.
- Women's Forum Partner Websites". Womensforum.
.com, its official website
|This article about a social networking service is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|