From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Woodlark can refer to:
- Woodlark, a lark in the genus Lullula
- The Woodlark Building, in Portland, Oregon, U.S.
- Woodlark Island, an island of Papua New Guinea
- Woodlark cuscus, a species of marsupial endemic to the Papua New Guinea islands of Madau and Woodlark Island.
- Woodlark Plate, a tectonic plate located in the eastern half of the island of New Guinea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Woodlark.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.